Friday, August 19, 2016

Digitally Sweet Challenges (Floral)

This is my second 100% digital entry at Digitally Sweet cuz I love flowers.
This time I used a Little Thorns by Artist Cate Edwards with my own coloring
I scanned it back into my computer and used digital embellishments from the web and my digital software from Stampin' Up in combination with WORD. The little colored horses were her greyscale which I removed the background, colored them on WORD, mirrored some of them, grouped them together, and made them small



2 comments:

  1. You are so very clever Denise, I love your combination of elements here. So very pretty, love the image of the horse.
    Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet! Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digitally Sweet. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete