Thursday, April 3, 2014

Sweet Pea Stampers & Color Me Creative

I won last time around at SPS and this digi is part of my winnings.
THANK-YOU!!!! She's pretty, don't you think?!
At Sweet Pea Stampers we are challenged to use distressing on our projects.

At Color Me Creative we were challenged to add sparkles (easy peasy!, love sparkles!)

I used a digi from Sweet Pea Stamps by Marion Teunissen 'Steam Punk Angel'
Colored the whole thing with copic markers which is a requirement at CMC.
I distressed the tag itself, after I cut it out with cricut and embossed it with a cuttle bug folder I used 1 piece of metallic  paper and embossed it, Also I used 2 pieces of DP and distressed them and curled one side Tore around my image and distressed it. Added diamond dust to her wings and added stickles in various places. The small tag can be taken out to add a sentiment. You can see the sparkles better from the side view.






4 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us at SPS in our Distressing challenge and for using on of our images....good luck in the draw...Annie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. With no hat on....LOVE LOVE LOVE thisxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your lovely tag for the Sweet Pea Stampers 'Distress to the max' challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh wow- just gorgeous! thanks for joining us again at Sweet Pea Stampers - we love your projects! - Sue DT

    ReplyDelete