Tuesday, October 1, 2013

SUNRISE by Rachel Anderson @ Sweet Pea Stamps

I'm entering her in these two fabulous challenges!
Flutterby Wednesdays, which is this sketch
And add your butterfly or fairy. Well I have both!
Sweet Pea Stampers 'Purple Power'
Well she needed a purple gown!
Flourishes, lattice diecut, & butterflies are from SU. I used a border punch from SU but you can't see it! LOL! I used an embossing folder from cuttle bug and nestabilities to cut out my ovals. The rest is from my stash. Colored my beautiful image with prisma colored pencils. (Thought I was going blind, so there I was with my magnifier glass! LOL!)




12 comments:

  1. Your take on this week's sketch at Flutter By Wednesday is stunning....especially with the beautiful image you used.
    Thanks for playing along with us this week at FBW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is gorgeous! I love the way you combine the sketch and the image of SPS! Thank you for playing along with Sweet Pea Stampers "Purple Power". Good luck with the draw and we hope to see you again! Sylvia, DT Sweet Pea Stampers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! I have this same image ready to be colored soon!! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the touch of yellow with the purple. Thanks for sharing your lovely card for The Sweet Pea Stampers 'purple power'challenge - hope to see more of your lovely crafting soon - Hazel, Design Team x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is stunning. The image is colored so beautifully and I love the all colors in some of the butterflies.

    Thanks for joining us at the Sweet Pea Stampers.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  6. Turned out awesome Denise, love the frame used and your butterflies are gorgeous.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is beautiful - lovely coloring!!! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Pea Stampers this time and good luck in the drawing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooo i LOVE this - so Beautiful! Thanks for joining in at Sweet Pea Stampers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card, and I love the butterflies. Thank you for sharing with us in Sweet Pea Stampers challenge.

    <3 Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card Denise. Thank you for joining the challenge at Sweet Pea Stampers

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats loll, your card won at sweetpea stampers.xx

    ReplyDelete