Thursday, September 5, 2013

Created With Love #56

Hi! Our challenge at 'Created With Love Challenges' is CHRISTMAS SNOWFLAKES! Oh, I love snowflakes but Chris 'it isn't making me feel cooler. LOL!' It sure is a fun challenge though and helps me get a jump on Christmas cards!
I made a circular easel card using my winnings, a Bugaboo image 'Santas Reindeer globe' (isn't it fantastic?!)
I colored it with copic markers and boy was that scary, I kept telling myself 'It's only paper' Not being experienced with printer ink, I thought it was going to run! I embossed one of my circles with a cuttlebug folder but first I colored the folder with white ink. (just to see what would happen and I actually liked the effect) The ribbon is from SU. The snowflake sequins are from my stash.
I wet embossed a snowflake and punched it out with a matching punch from SU. Of course I added stickles and bling.





4 comments:

  1. Love the snow globe. Makes for a cute card. Thanks for joining our Christmas Snowflakes Challenge at Created With Love Challenges.

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME Denise, love this card, well done with the copic colouring, luv annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is stunning wow love the image and the snowflakes!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Created with love challenges.
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is awesome Denise! Love the snow globe and great coloring!! Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges for our Snowflakes Challenge!
    DawnD

    ReplyDelete