Monday, June 24, 2013

DDC #68 & Newsletter

It's Monday and that means it's time for a new challenge at Digi Darla's!
'AT THE BEACH'
Before that I made this digital card front with MDS2 for the newsletter.
I used DD 'Cinderella is a Proof (sentiment)'

Now onto this weeks challenge.
How do you like my easel card using DD'Vintage Sailing Ship'?
Colored it with prisma colored pencils and cut it out along with my easel card with grand nestabilities and I turned it on it's side. I tore my image slightly and then chalked around it. My wood paper & the dropelets are from my stash. I added stickles to the sails and the windows.

2 comments:

  1. I love this card! It´s so beautiful. Love the water and the pearls, so pretty!

    Have a great week!
    Hugs Nick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Denise, I really love the shape of this one and those gorgeous embellishments too
    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete