Monday, January 7, 2013

Digi Darla's #44

HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYED THEIR HOLIDAYS?
It's time for our first challenge at Digi Darla's in 2013.
Use Digi Darla's Fairies or Angel's, it's not mandatory but we would love you to!

This is a side step card using DD Love Angel. I colored my image with copic markers fussy cut her out. I printed her twice and cut out another set of wings but you can't see it in the pic, I cut the die cut heart out from SU. Then label was cut out from a cuttlebug folder. I covered her wings with diamond stickles. My DSP is from SU also.





3 comments:

  1. Totally impressed with step card lol I have so much trouble doing those. Love your beautiful angel!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love SU!! Your step card is simply amazing!! Am I sounding like a broken record yet?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super dooper card Denise...loove the step card, easy hey...luv annie

    ReplyDelete