Saturday, November 3, 2012

BOO!

This card was supposed to be like my friend Annie's creation, but it came out nothing like Annie's! But I guess it's OK!:(
I colored my image with prisma colored pencils and added lots of dimensional dots!
My image is called Lil' Scary from 'Jacksons Digital Expressions' CHECK THEM OUT.
All I kept thinking was this song that my mother used to sing "DOES YOUR CHEWING GUM LOOSE IT'S FLAVOR ON THE BED POST OVERNITE, WHEN YOU CHEW IT IN THE MORNING, WILL IT BE TO HARD TO BITE... 
I'm entering it at Jacksons Digital Expressions where the theme is "ANYTHING Goes and Created with LOVE Challenges where the theme is a Halloween Bloghop.




10 comments:

  1. COOOOOOOOOOL Denise I just love it lol...and that ruddy song, now it is in my mind grrrr....Hey this image is so gorgeous, love it, may have to get it as it's so cool. Lovely colours too and you 'lift' is perfect...luv annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Denise. Oh how fabulous. I love the design and that fab image is just so cute. I love the embossing and those gorgeous bright colourful flowers are just perfect. Thanks for sharing at Created with Love.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Cute Denise.. Love the image and coloring!! Thanks for joining us at Created With Love Challenges
    LisaO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card. Thanks for taking part in our Halloween Blog Hop atCreated With Love Challenges

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super Cute!!!! Thanks for playing along with us for our halloween blog hop at Created With Love Challenges
    DawnD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bright colors - excellent card! Thanks for playing with us at JDE challenge!

    Smiles,

    Piia
    DT member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Great Card love your coloring. thank you so much for playing with us at Created with Love challenges.
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice coloring. Love this image (it also reminds me of myself when I was little since I was a super scardy-cat at night in the dark LOL oh and I used to chew gum at night LOL only it would get stuck in my hair)Anyway thanks for the (funny) memories. Cute coloring loved the colors; your card came out really cute. Thanks for joining us this week as Jackson's Digital Expressions.
    -Katya
    JDE DT member

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is too cute!! Like the image and how colorful it is!! Thanks for joining us again at JDE!

    Kathi
    DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete