Friday, October 26, 2012

Digitally 'Sweet' Challenges #8

This is our 8th challenge at Digitally 'Sweet' Challenges and going strong! Thank-you for entering all your fantastic LO's!
We're all about the animals this week. It can be your pet, your friends pet, Zoo pictures...the possibilities are endless!
This is my buddy holding my Zulu when I first got him. (love this pic!) He thought he was a shoulder sitter until he got tooooo BIG!
I wanted my rhinestones a different color and SU didn't have any different colors, just diamonds, so I played with it and figured how to add colors!
(I added a digital circle punch and then put the diamond on top, turned down the opacity and WA-LA! Any color rhinestone I want!)
I used my MDS.





3 comments:

  1. Love this Denise, the cat tags are cute and so is Zulu.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the detail on this Denise - the tags and the cat silhouette really make the page extra special.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Denise, I have two cats who thought shoulder travel was awesome too! LOL Teach me please how to change those colors:)Fun layout:)

    ReplyDelete