Sunday, September 23, 2012

Lasting Memories #107

Good Morning! It's time for a new challenge at Lasting Memories. "Ribbon, Lace and some pink. Of course I did some shopping on Facebook (but I asked for permission to steal these pics. Even though she told me take whatever I like, I still ask?)
I did use this optional sketch suppled by Lasting Memories by 
But I did have to kind of jiggle it around to suit my pics. I made some balloons out of my ribbon You really can't tell from the pic but I framed all my pics with pink and my lace is pink as well! I used a word window punch for my journaling from SU.


5 comments:

  1. Oh how cute! LOL! What would you do without FB? LOL! Is this hybrid or digital or a little of both? It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun photos and colours!! And I LOVE the flower stem idea with the ribbon!!
    And yep, thank goodness for the photo sharing on FB, it makes my scrapping so much easier too! Lol
    Toni.. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the take on the sketch and your subtle use of pink

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally love the flowers with the ribbon stem. Such a cute addition to adorable pics.

    ReplyDelete