Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Chalk N Stock #4

Digi Darla is sponsoring Chalk N Stock and guess what? They're playing BINGO! Love this game! Here's your card!
I chose a Digi Darla image (Spring Planter)
I chose the top row horizontally, buttons, ribbon, chalk, adhesive & markers. Colored the greenery and the planter with copic markers, chalked my flowers and on top of my embossing and the "for you" tag Used three kinds of adhesive. You can see my ribbon and my buttons.
This embossing frame was sitting on my table begging to be used, so I cut out the center with a spellbinder and popped it up. Used the center for my tag. Fussy cut out my image and used a Martha Stewart border punch





4 comments:

  1. WOW. This is beyond beautiful. Love the coloring and all the embellies. Your talent certainly came through on this card. BTW...thanks for the beautiful birthday card. I certainly wasn't expecting it. It's beautiful (did I already say that?) and I've nearly torn it apart trying to see how you did it. It's so creative and unusual. You really need to do a tutorial on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! Love everything about it! This is perfect for our bingo chalk challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Chalk N Stock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning! So many lovely elements. Thanks for joining us at Chalk N Stock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful! Thanks for joining us Chalk N Stock.

    ReplyDelete