Sunday, July 29, 2012

Lasting Memories #99

This week at LMCB we are "Mining for silver" Boy did I hit a big silver mine! OK, I admit I got a little carried away with the silver (well alot!) If it was silver, PUT IT ON THERE!
No digital here! I thought, all these metal labels from SU (Hodgepodge hardware) looked cool! I also embossed a circle out of metallic paper, the same size as my bottle cap, to make it look like I embossed my bottle cap. Added some more of some BLING and I found these metal letters.
Feel free to use this sketch and I felt free to use it.



5 comments:

  1. I just love it Denise! All those metal doohickies are too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh, this is AWESOME! WOW! I think you take the cake for the most silver on a LO! LOL! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That page must weigh a ton, you're right about hitting the silver jackpot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I just borrow some of your silver?? :-) This is way too cool! Such awesome ideas you gather in your head!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love what you did with the bottle caps - so clever!!

    ReplyDelete