Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Stampin' Sisters in Christ # 145

Stampin' Sisters in Christ is inspired by scripture and there's new one every Sunday! This week the scripture is:



SCRIPTURE: 
 Psalm 46:10 "Cease striving and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."
The challenge is:


CHALLENGE: 
Use FLAGS or BANNERS in your creation 
(ie. create your own flags or banners… or in your paper, image)


I made a US flag in my digital software from Stampin' Up.
My digi is from Digi Darla's that I colored with copics and then "fussy cut it out and popped it up over my flag.
This card is a Happy Birthday card I made for this little boy. I know not a typical birthday card but his birthday is on July 4th. 
I put my sentiment on the inside. (oh ya, I forgot, it's an easel card!)



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Very neat paper! Your coloring of that gorgeous eagle is wonderful! Thank you for sharing your card with us at Stampin Sisters in Christ! Have a blessed day! ~H

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic image of a bald eagle. I love the national anthem printed as the stripes onto the red. Thanks for sharing with the stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge.

    ReplyDelete