Saturday, April 14, 2012

Susanna Shopper


"As a reminder to Count Our Blessings and to immediately benefit the children of Nicaragua, placed on sale one of the favorites from www.DigiDarlaDesigns.com for only $1. Susanna Shopper will be available for $1 and all proceeds will go to the mission. You can find her on the main store page, just scroll down to the S section." Here's what I did with this ADORABLE digi. LET'S SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO AND IT'S FOR A GREAT CAUSE!
I was looking for a particular tutorial on YouTube and I got side tracked. I cut this card with nestabilities in my cuttlebug. It's called a Pop-Out using nestabilities. This eyelet ribbon was sitting on my table and so I used it. Pretty Cool, HUH! Since my cuttlebug was already out, I did some embossing too! Popped up a couple of images with pop dots. I printed a sentiment on my label punch with my coordinating stamp from SU (the 4 frames set) I also used a lace border punch from SU.
Now let's see what you can do with this absolutely adorable image!





3 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Love all the layers of the card.

    Be blesssed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous, Denise. Love all the layers, colors - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work!!! Love the colors and card layers!!!
    LisaO

    ReplyDelete