Friday, April 13, 2012

Paper Issues

At Paper Issues, they have a Great theme this week! It's called SHOW US YOUR CHEVRON. Chevron's are so popular right now! Actually, I was looking at a friends blog (Tiffany) and this caught my eye. I went and looked to see if MDS had any chevron digital down loads and no such luck so I thought how can I make a chevron Hmmm. so I came up with photo corners and then it looked like mountainous traveling and I used Digi Darla's motorcycle.
I made this easel card but the color's look much more brilliant on the computer.
I loaded it in a FREE PAINTBRUSH program and removed the background. mirrored image and colored it with the auto-fil. It took minutes to do and we know how we all like to save time! They have a DL for MAC & WINDOW'S! You can find other awesome Digi Darla's digis here. I used my digital software for the rest of my card.
Digi Darla is having a sale on one particular digi and it sure is cute and she's selling her for $1 for the kiddos in the mission in Nicaragua. Check it out out, it's on my previous post and you can get the details there. (The post will be there on April 14. So see what you can do with her!



No comments:

Post a Comment