Thursday, November 3, 2011

Stampin' Sisters in Christ #113

Stampin' Sisters in Christ is doing a challenge which is inspired by ISAIAH 1:18.Scripture:  Isaiah 1:18 "'Come now, and let us reason together,’ says the Lord. ‘Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall be as wool.’”
The challenge is to use fall colors (crimson, orange, gold ...)
I made a card but when I took the pic, I didn't like the colors (yes it's digital)
Here the colors are more true and the colors are what I liked!


3 comments:

  1. What an awesome sentiment. I'll have to remember it. I love it!!! Thanks for sharing with the Stampin' Sisters in Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh very beautiful! I agree with MariLynn - great sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card and sentiment. The colors burst with fall, so pretty.

    Have a great day!

    www.wordartwednesday.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete