Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Shirley's Monster Mash Halloween bloghop wk11

Can't believe it's already week no. 11! This has been so much fun! I found the pattern for my bat in one of my how to books a couple of years ago and saved it because I thought I would make it someday and someday has arrived! I printed double sided paper from MDS (used all my black ink but I didn't have any holloweenie paper from SU) The eyes are stickers from Michaels and they were the perfect size. I made a label with MDS and some door knobs. Of course I had to add some bling! HALLOWEEN-IE IS NOT COMPLETE WITHOUT BLING!



Here are the rules:

1. It has to be Halloween, card or 3D item.
2. It does not have to be 100% SU 80% is ok.
3. Yes using Retired is OK... 
4. Use my Monster Mash Badge/Graphic in your post and a link back to my blog.(Shirley Pumpkin's blog)
5. Add your card to the blog hop then put the code on your post.
6. You can enter as many times as you like, just has to be a new card and post.




2 comments:

  1. I'm batty for this card Denise!!! How cute is that. The beadwork and the eyes are so awesome and I love how the wings fold out. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bat-tastic!! I love what you put inside and I love all the jewels on the outside! Good Job Girl! Thanks for being a big part of MMMHC Blog HOp!!

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete