Monday, October 17, 2011

Shirley's Monster Mash Halloween bloghop wk10

This week, I decided to dress up my puppy for Halloween digitally as he would never let me do this. I thought I should dress him up and have him give the candy out but then there would be no candy! LOL!
No-one was very happy about dressing him up but I was bound and determined to.
It was all done with MDS.


Here are the rules:

1. It has to be Halloween, card or 3D item.
2. It does not have to be 100% SU 80% is ok.
3. Yes using Retired is OK... 
4. Use my Monster Mash Badge/Graphic in your post and a link back to my blog.(Shirley Pumpkin's blog)
5. Add your card to the blog hop then put the code on your post.
6. You can enter as many times as you like, just has to be a new card and post.


3 comments:

  1. lol... that is one funny Card. I just bet he would have had a fit if you tried to dress him in that, in real life... lol Thanks for doing the Monday Monster Mash Halloween Blog Hop!! :)

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems crazy to call your big dog a puppy, even though I know he's only 6 months old. Leave it to you, the creative queen to get him all dressed up for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh HILARIOUS!! Those bat winged ears are going to make him FLY right off that card! I alos LOVE that this is a card using a photo! I did this recently with a card for my Dad.. and I got all kinds of kudos in comments on it! Love this Denise! Thanks for telling me about it! :-)
    Michele

    ReplyDelete