Monday, October 3, 2011

Shirley's Monster Mash Halloween bloghop wk 8 & Scrapbookers Anonymous mini Halloween challenge

I made this card out of mostly SU except for the eye and Sylvester, I put him on because he looked like he was trying to be scary!!!...I printed out designer Halloween paper from MDS, don't have much in the way of Halloween stamps and I also made my label and then cut it out. The stamp is from "Beware pirates" stamp set from SU and the bling is from my rather large stash! I inked everything to add to spooky-ness!
Here are the rules:

1. It has to be Halloween, card or 3D item.
2. It does not have to be 100% SU 80% is ok.
3. Yes using Retired is OK... 
4. Use my Monster Mash Badge/Graphic in your post and a link back to my blog.(Shirley Pumpkin's blog)
5. Add your card to the blog hop then put the code on your post.
6. You can enter as many times as you like, just has to be a new card and post.






5 comments:

  1. super cute card. lots of detail. i love sylvester on there. Thanks so much for playing along with us at SA.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girl Love the Card!! What a cute idea to use the Pirate set for a Halloween Card!! Thanks for playing along with My Halloween Blog Hop!!

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! So many details with the torn corners (love those), the eye, the glowing skull eyes, spiders on the bat wings.... great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You asked if the image on my card is Stampin' Up! - yes, it is. It's a single stamp called Haunted Forest in the Holiday Mini Catalog. Thanks for visiting my blog and for leaving a comment! Hope you have a wonderful Sunday.

    ReplyDelete