Sunday, October 23, 2011

Paper Lovin' Gal's #2

There's a new Blog in town and it's an anything blog. TWO MICHELE'S started it How fun is this! Here's the Blog Address: http://paperlovingals.blogspot.com/
This week it is create any kind of project inspired by this picture:
Mine was the color orange and pumpkins!
I got my adorable pic's from FB (one of my clients said "FaceTube" and I believe I like that better! LOL!) This is a hybrid LO. I first printed it on my digital software and then I had this gorgeous pumpkin stamp, I embossed and cut out and popped up. I couldn't resist adding a couple of glitter flowers and some bling.


5 comments:

  1. Hey Denise! This is gorgeous. You need to enter it in our Lasting Memories BLING challenge that just started!! Unless you want to do another one. :-) I love that you called our blog the "Anything" blog. Ha ha. That is exactly it! Thanks so much for playing along at Paper Lovin' Gals for our challenge #2!!! Woo hoo.
    Michele F.
    PLG DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Denise,

    Great layout, love the flowing leaves and flowers. Nice to see you playing along with our challenge.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    a Paper Lovin' Gal

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! What a great lo and I don't think I ever would've thought of printing the digi layout then adding some embelli's!! How creative are you?! Thanks for joining us at Paper Lovin' Gals!
    xoxo Charity PLGDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is so pretty, I never would of know that was a hybrid card. I thought it was all digital! I love all the bling you added to it! Thanks for playing along with us at the Paper Lovin' Gals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE! The layout, the flowers, everything! Thanks for playing along with us at PLG this week. :)

    ReplyDelete