Thursday, October 20, 2011

Lasting Memories challenge #60

At Lasting Memories we were required to use any kind of dimension. (Awesome challenge Karen & Michele!) I still used my digital software and some of the items I printed twice and then cut out and popped them up. I used some stick-on letters and also a label, I won at scrapbookers Anonymous and I added some fiber and bling. Also did some journaling in my digital. (used a word punch from SU)
You know I like to add song lyrics to alot of my LO's and this one is "I've got the moves like Jagger". If you would like to hear the complete song it's on YouTube.






5 comments:

  1. AWESOME Layout! Have a GREAT Day,
    Me-Ma Kim
    LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZER Denise! I love all of your popped up photos. And look how many photos you got on this layout?!! That's a challenge in itself. :) Wonderful layout... love the colors and that song is stuck in my head. My daughter loves it!
    Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!!!!!!
    Michele
    LM DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun layout. Love all the circles - paper,embellies and title. Great job. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

    Vicki
    LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, bright and cheery! Definitely shows dimension. Thanks for creating with us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Denise! I love this! Love the colors, all that dimension!! WOW!! Amazing and look at that puppy go!! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories this week my friend!!

    ReplyDelete