Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A La Card Monkey Challenge Entry #76

We were challenged to make a project with this sketch and I used the cute little monkeys (How perfect it was to find a monkey stamp in my stash) I got it from my friend and SU demonstrator, when she had her store. My friend used to ask me if I paid her rent?! Although I know I didn't pay her rent, I did buy alot of stuff from there but I still wanted more!



I colored my stamp with these pens I got from Sam's Then I chalked the edges after I cut it out with my cuttlebug. I also cut out the frame it sits on with cuttlebug and embossed it too. Just embossed the paper that, that sits on. Added ribbon and bling & wa-la!


2 comments:

  1. Oh, how sweet!! Who could resist that adorable monkey?? Great job! And thanks so much for playing along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I love a cute monkey! I had to double-check to see if this was really you - I'm so used to seeing MDS creations. lol That little hut, the bling and the embossing look great. Thanks for playing with us this week!

    ReplyDelete