Friday, October 21, 2011

Fashionable Stamping Challenges #6

At Fashionable Stamping we were challenged to dress to impress anything but a card so I chose a box. There was so much area to fill in, I was overwhelmed!  Although this was alot of work, I did enjoy creating it. I haven't seen any tea bag folding (I guess it's out there but I haven't run across any)  I stamped on my tea bag squares and then folded them. I also stamped some swirls in between my die cut flowers and bling.



This dragonfly is one of my favorite stamps! I stamped it, inked it and then cut it out.




  

5 comments:

  1. Wow what a beautiful project, the bright colours are gorgeous and I love your teabag folding. Thanks for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges and good luck
    claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful, Denise. Love the tea bag folding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the challenge with this beautifully alterd box.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully dressed and vibrant,loved all the embellies especially the tea bag folding and the stamping is adorable.

    Thank you for sharing such an incredible piece with us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.

    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous altered box, love all the flowers on it. Thanks for joining the Fashionable Stamping Challenges.

    ReplyDelete