Thursday, September 15, 2011

Stampin' Sisters in Christ #106

Stampin' Sisters in Christ is inspired by scripture and this week it is
Matthew 7:7-8.
Our projects have to contain either a door or a window. I chose to make a gatefold card that looks like a door. (I think!) I cut out all my pieces of SU CS and glued them down after I embossed the smaller rectangles with my cuttlebug. I chalked them afterward. The lock & key were found at Hobby Lobby. I stamped a flower on the inside pieces  and added the scripture I printed from WORD!


4 comments:

  1. Hello Denise - this is stunning - what a great take on this weeks SSIC! Love the way you have created the doors - the lock and keys are a fabulous feature! It is perfect for this weeks SSIC! Love it - thank you for joining us for the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge - we love to see you and appreciate your support! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda SSIC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, Denise this is soooo gorgeous!!! So clever to make the panels in the door and I love all the texture and chalking! Love the lock and key! Love the verse inside too! Thanks so very much for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really NEAT-did I say NEAT?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous doors! Congrats on winning the blinkie from Stampin' Sisters in Christ! :)

    ReplyDelete