Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Side step card

I entered this card in Flutterby #168 & Stampin' Sisters in Christ #103. This week is an open challenge at Flutterby as long as it has a butterfly, fairy or an angel. I cut out a butterfly with my cuttlebug and there's an angel on either side of the Happy Birthday.The dimensional butterfly is from Michaels. The paper is from SU. I also punched out a wee butterfly!
At Stampin' Sisters in Christ is inspired by 2 Timothy 1:7. Don't be afraid to try new things! I made this fan fold flower but I was afraid I couldn't do it! I glued a bead in the center of the flower. I cut out all my labels with the cuttlebug and I added some bling. The stamp on the top of the card is my new stamp from SU and then I punched out the Happy Birthday and the new stamp with my 4 frames set from SU.


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I love all the dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. I love the butterflies. I am so glad that you tried the fan folded flower. Thanks for joining the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness - this is wonderful! So creative and unique! Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, this is stunning...so many fabby details...hope your weekend is awesome!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete