Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Lasting Memories challenge #53 Entry

At Lasting Memories we were challenged to do a LO about inspiration!  I have lots of things or people that inspire me and Gwen is certainly one. I can't think of one thing she cannot do!
It doesn't have to be a person. It can be a song, a beloved pet ect.
Hopefully my inspiration room is going to get started in OCT. I renamed it from "STAIRWAY TO NOWHERE" to "MY INSPIRATION ROOM" because it's not going to be upstairs anymore! Pitty I LOVED THE STAIRS but I'm sure I will LOVE my room!
Karen said, you can use this sketch, I chose not to, because this sketch (I also got off Karen's blog) fit my LO better!
Check out the awesome inspiration at Lasting Memories! Just click the badge on my side bar.




2 comments:

  1. It's so true...that Gwen can do anything!!! What? Not going to be upstairs any longer? Where is your room going to be?

    ReplyDelete