Saturday, June 25, 2011

Challenge #44 - Scrapbook Pages That Recycle

These are pictures of my second grade buddy. I saw her at the renaissance in Houston in 2010 and I have this smile feature on my camera so of course I had to use it! (It's supposed to make you look like you're smiling a little but I turn it up all the way!LOL!!!)
I recycled this card and it reminded me of these puddin' faces! (you know like the TV commercial about jello pudding) I got a little pic from yahoo search. I don't like to throw anything away, so I recycled the plastic spool that my red-line tape was on and wrapped it with ribbon and put some stickers on it. Of course this is a hybrid LO with added bling, stickers, flowers and recycled items!




5 comments:

  1. Hi Denise

    Hope you are well. This really made me laugh, never heard of that feature before!!!

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How neat; don't you think Sam needs one of those toys?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, what a funny LO! Liked the "you can run but you can't hide" :))! Cool LO and great recycling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, you made me laugh - what a fab LO!! love it! Great job on this weeks "recycling" challenge!

    ReplyDelete