Thursday, May 5, 2011

My Aunt Frankie

 

"

This my beautiful Aunt Frankie. My Grandmother's sister and both of them are equally gorgeous with a gorgeous heart also! I took this picture off of faceBook. I also printed this twice and changed the other one for her to say Mother. Instead of having background paper in my digital, I watermarked this picture. I printed the heart with another picture (from faceBook Dawn) cut out the heart and applied it with pop-dots. I think I got my designer paper from Lone Star in Conroe.

3 comments:

  1. How lovely! And, the roses on my layout: the ones with the green leaves are Prima and the other ones were given to me by my MIL (they came from a craft store)... Thanks for visiting my blog!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is gorgeous!! Is this digital?? Absolutely beautiful, Denise!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful and wonderful lady she was

    ReplyDelete