Saturday, May 21, 2011

Lasting Memories challenge #38 We're going floral.


This hummingbird is a digi I got from Tiffany's Doodles. It's on the side bar, she has some pretty cool stuff! The stamp and punch are from SU, the four frames set. Lovely huh! My demonstrator is Jean Addis, you can ask her ANY questions! (If she doesn't know, she'll find out) I knew I'd find quite a few uses for these frames!

I added alot of bling! These flowers are from Prima at Hobby Lobby. The bling flourish is also from Hobby Lobby.

I did alot of quilling. Check out my ladybug. I had this leftover from another project and it was my first time attempting that.


I have to say "THIS WAS RIGHT UP MY ALLEY!" My friend was quite a photographer. She waited till she got a good shot of this hummingbird in her backyard. (taken with my Sony Cybershot)Half of this digital and the other half is not!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the kind words Denise! This page IS right up your alley - gorgeous. I like your new blog background as well. I know I've said it many times, but you are one talented chick!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooo pretty Denise, love all those great floral embellishments! =)Tiffany
    Breakfast at Tiffany's

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, i love this. i sat on my deck last yr for hours waiting for that perfect shot! i did get one, will have to dig it out. look at all the creativity in here! awesome job and now you're gone and outdone yourself with half and half .. look at you go!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is VERY cool and of course I like all the bling-looks more like your work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Denise!! You always have so much detail that when I look at it once.. then come back for a 2nd or 3rd time.. I see something new. :-) makes it fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is simply amazing. I love hummingbirds and these pictures are awesome. Love all the flowers and bling
    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pictures and embellishments are beautiful!!! The flowers, are perfect!

    ReplyDelete