Monday, April 25, 2011

A few digitals.

 



 These are a few digitals!
I'm like Karen (addicted). Love it! Finally something that helps me create LO's and cards a little faster. This is my friend and her daughters in Japan!
I red-lined my digital LO, after I laminated it, to some paper I got from Sam's. Added some rub-ons from Hobby Lobby, a puffy sticker and some bling and WHA-LA.





This one I used a sketch from Sketches in Thyme, I saw when I was looking at her gorgeous LO and I really liked the sketch. I had some digi's that were printed on vellum from Stef at Glitterbabe's. I also red-lined taped it to paper from Sam's.
 I couldn't decide what card to give my friend for Easter (I think both are good!)
I down-loaded the pics from free Easter pictures on the web. Then made easel cards and redlined taped the images on the card. I put a stopper with pop dots, bling, and flowers that I had.                                          
 Got this picture from my
sister's FB page and I thought it was cute! My sister and my Grandmother must of been on the same wave link because I thought their favorite color was blue and turquoise and NOW IT'S PURPLE!
I taped this on some paper from Lone Star in Conroe and added some rub-ons.

3 comments:

  1. Wow - you are one busy lady! I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, I REALLY like the BURPLE one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are ALL fantastic!!! What digi program do you use??

    ReplyDelete