Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Project Tuesday Ornament and a box

 This Project Tuesday challenge was right up my alley! I had a box of flowers and I was just thinking how to create a box like this and all the figuring was done for me!
I don't like to waste ANYTHING so I used the plastic container for my redline tape for the clear window in my box. I used the circles in spellbinders. A snowflake punch and some diamond dust, I bought from my friend Jean a long time ago. Some BLING from my stash of course!
            

3 comments:

  1. Neat-when did you have time to make that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog :) I love the snowflake paper you have chosen and the circle window shows off your ornament beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great choice of colours, love the snowflakes too, a very nice ornament.

    ReplyDelete